Paladin has written numerous Blood Bank reports and programs over the past 20 years. These have been ranged from basic, simple reports to complex reporting systems.
Why not explore how our knowledge of the Blood Bank process can help you succeed?
Blood Utilization Review
A complete database-driven system that interfaces with Cerner’s Blood Bank databases to provide a fully automated Blood Utilization Review System.
Other Sample Blood Bank reports
Hide program list
- Product Received Report
- Transfused Products Report
- Dispensed Products Location Analysis Report
- Units Ordered By Physician Monthly Report
- Monthly Transfused Patients Report
- Unreserved Units Report
- Autologous Units Report
- Blood Bank Productivity Report
- Type and Screen vs. Crossmatch Ratio Report
- Crossmatch/Transfused Ratio Report
- Reserved Autologous and Directed Units Report
- Directed Units Report
- Alternate Unit Number Look-Up When Lab Unit Number Is Unknown